How accurate are Zillow estimates?
Zillow bases its 'Zestimates' on an algorithm that takes information from public records and weighs each piece of data based on current trends in your area. The problem is that it can't take into account many variables that determine value, such as:
- View - A mountain, pool, or city view can add significant value.
- Exposure - Lots of warm Arizona light or limited, northern exposure?
- Condition - Move in ready or is significant work needed?
- Upgrades - New hardwood floors? Remodeled kitchen?
- Floor level - A top floor unit (Penthouse) commands a premium; a first floor unit is usually discounted unless it has a terrace and access to amenities.
- Rent ratios
For the Phoenix, AZ metro area, Zillow claims that 71% of its Zestimates are within 10% of the sales price. In other words, for a $200,000 property, you have a 29% chance of being off by $20,000 or more!
For a much more accurate and timely estimate of your property's value, request a Free, no obligation Comparative Market Annalysis below.
We Can Prove Our Service Works
So how do you get your free Instant Home Value?
*Ask about our monthly promotions***Discount Commissions
- Fill out the form below
- We will run a Free Market Analysis Report on your property
- We will then contact you to discuss your free market analysis
- You decide if you want to get started with selling your property with us
YES it’s SIMPLE! Fill Out The Form Below and Find Out What Your Property is Worth